[Question #682159]: output picture from saved results using saveSnapshot

I have saved  a list of results by using O.save during the calculation. Now i want to load each result and output a picture. The function i use is saveSnapshot(). The following codes work,

  O.load(file)
  qtr = qt.Renderer()
  qtr.bgColor = [1,1,1]
  v = qt.View()
  outpath = path+'/plot/'
  v.saveSnapshot(str(O.time)[:4]+'.jpg')

But when i put these codes into a for loop, it fails with 'not support a secondary view'. Then i put a v.close() at the end of each loop, but it does not work. The following is my whole codes,

import os
from yade import qt

path = os.getcwd()
os.mkdir(path+'/plot')

for file in os.listdir(path):
    if os.path.isdir(file):
        continue
    O.load(file)
    qtr = qt.Renderer()
    qtr.bgColor = [1,1,1]
    v = qt.View()
    outpath = path+'/plot/'
    v.saveSnapshot(str(O.time)[:4]+'.jpg')
    v.close()

I open a terminal in the directory consisting of the saved results and copy my codes into it and hit Enter.