[Question #682161]: usage of label

I wonder the usage of lagel, it works fine for my previous simulation, but suddenly gets error and I can't figure out why. Here is a simple test script:

Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM(momentRadiusFactor=5.,smoothJoint=True,recordCracks=False,momentsFileExist=False,cracksFileExist=False,label='jcf',neverErase=True)
print jcf

O.materials.append(JCFpmMat(type=1,young=64e9,poisson=1.0,frictionAngle=radians(0),density=3000,tensileStrength=0,cohesion=0,label='walls'))

print walls