Re: [Question #682290]: the correct use of collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask ?

Luc OGER is still having a problem:
aSIMask=0b00 full interaction
aSIMask=0b01 full no interaction
aSIMask=0b10 full interaction
aSIMask=0b11 full no interaction

full no interaction = means all the spheres on top of the bottom fixed
one are not interacting with this bottom one and are falling down
outside the system

full interaction = means all the spheres are bouncing with all the ones
like the standard 2spheres bouncing case.

I have no special interaction depending on the avoidSelfInteractionMask choice

PS I don't catch the meaning and the issue of the 10 lines after O.step()???
I have no problem of position or duplicated according to the initial display of the full sphere setup.