Re: [Question #682290]: the correct use of collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask ?

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
This thread is definitely about Luc getting a completely different behaviour on a particular OS.
And it suggests that bitwise operators are completely broken on that OS. I feel helpless.
Still Luc, if you could check correctness on any other OS it would help making sure we are speaking of the same thing.
Are you using really special compile options?