Re: [Question #682504]: error in running an example. showing 3D error

ehsan benabbas gave more information on the question:
So, isn't it possible to delete the previous trunk file as well as
myYade folder, and download (clone) the new trunk floder (the newest
version you said) to avoid git pull step and then try to compile the
code? because the problem has showed up from the time I updated (git
pull) my old trunk. After that I couldn't finish make command to install
Yade.

Thank you for your asnwers