Re: [Question #682504]: error in running an example. showing 3D error

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> c++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)

from this error and your description of the length of compilation I
would guess you run out of memory. How much RAM is dedicated to the
virtual machine?

> isn't it possible to delete the previous trunk file as well as myYade
folder, and download (clone) the new trunk floder (the newest version
you said) to avoid git pull step

yes, of course it is possible :-)

But please note that git pull and cloning the newest version is
basically the same (if you do not make changes to files) so I doubt git
pull is the issue here..

cheers