Re: [Question #683489]: can not see particles in "show 3D"

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

It has to do with "clipping planes" properties and (from my experience)
the order of (inserting bodies) - (calling for the 3D view) operations
(though I do not know the exact behavior)

For another MWE (which I can not fully interpret either..):

yade.qt.View()
O.bodies.append(sphere((0,0,0),1))
# go with the mouse through the GUI to "Display" - tick "clipPlaneActive 0" - set "clipPlaneSe3 0." to 1. - 1. - 1. for the pos, and you will make the sphere disappear.