[Question #684022]: What does dynCell = True mean in PeriTriaxController?

Hi, everybody!
I am confused about something with the tutorial of Periodic triaxial test. To be specific,  I  don't understand that What does dynCell = True mean in PeriTriaxController? And why maxStrainrate takes the value of  (10, 10, 10)?
Here is the part codes in the tutorial.

PeriTriaxController(label='triax',
		# specify target values and whether they are strains or stresses
		goal=(sigmaIso,sigmaIso,sigmaIso),stressMask=7,
		# type of servo-control
		dynCell=True,maxStrainRate=(10,10,10),
		# wait until the unbalanced force goes below this value
		maxUnbalanced=.1,relStressTol=1e-3,
		# call this function when goal is reached and the packing is stable
		doneHook='compactionFinished()'
	),

Thanks