Re: [Question #683787]: Using ForceEngine to break a single JCFpm bond

Yaniv Fogel posted a new comment:
Hi Jérôme,

Thanks for the tips, but I am interested on the ForceEngine, rather than the JCFpm.
I will do the displacement test just to verify the values. But again, I try to do it using a force... and I'm still unable to solve this...

I imagine the ForceEngine as "tying" a string to the top particle, and
applying tension gradually... As I see it in my imagination, at certain
tension, it should break, and the partilce should start moving... but
that doesn't happen...

Is the way I "imagine" this action is wrong?

Yaniv