Re: [Question #684492]: Model particles (polyhedra) have moved far from each other from the first

Mahdeyeh is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot Jan Stránský for your time and reply.

>Try before O.run():
>###
>O.step()
>for i in O.interactions:
 >  print(i.geom.penetrationVolume)
I did it and I Saw they had very small penetrationVolume, I really confused;when I check the geometry in AutoCad the particles are quite seperate from each other. Between the edge of neighbour polygons is distance, of course their distance is very very small but it exists. But when I load model in YADE without running, unbelievably I see visually some particles overlap!!!
1- Is that possible this overlap is because of very small distance between particles?

2- Is there any solution for this problem instead of changing their
geometry?