Re: [Question #684747]: can we do tesselation at another code

nobody posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

Actually, I copy and paste line 4 from the official website. So I can
not figure out what wrong with this line.

Last night, I just commented out the line 4 (  TW.triangulate()  ), it
seems the code works. But I didn't fully understand what is the function
of this line.

As you can see from the official website when we calculate the micro-
strain, this line is needed, while when calculating the micro-stress, we
don't need this line.

from my understanding,  both the micro-strain and micro-stress need the
following three lines to calculate it.

TW=TesselationWrapper()
TW.triangulate()
TW.computeVolumes()

can you tell me whether my understanding is right or not?

best,
yong