Re: [Question #684747]: can we do tesselation at another code

concerning the error, just delete the line (the wrong character,
possibly some invisible symbol, should be deleted) and manually write
TW.triangulate()

concerning saving data without tesselation and do the tesselation
externally, here is a MWE for yade:

### code running on cluster without TesselationWrapper
from yade import export
O.bodies.append(sphere((1,1,1),.5))
O.bodies.append([sphere((x,y,z),.5) for x in (0,2) for y in (0,2) for z in (0,2)])
export.text("state0.txt")
O.bodies[0].state.vel = (1,0,0)
O.run(100,True)
export.text("state1.txt")
###

### code running as post-processing with TesselationWrapper
from yade import ymport
O.bodies.append(ymport.text("state0.txt"))
TW=TesselationWrapper()
TW.triangulate()
TW.computeVolumes()
TW.setState(0)
#
O.reset()
O.bodies.append(ymport.text("state1.txt"))
TW.setState(1)
#
TW.defToVtk("strain.vtk")
###

I expect there are other softwares to do this (e.g., I would be
surprised if it was not possible in Paraview).

cheers