Re: [Question #685203]: problem in moving particles and existence of weight force on each particle

Ali Rafiee proposed the following answer:
Hi,
as I can see from your model, in fact you are trying to model the "block caving".
if you want to model it, that will be very difficult with polyhedra in Yade, as you will have large number of polyhedra in your model, and it is very time consuming, as I know.

but for just a simple model, it will be better to use stl format for
your boundary as facet objects in Yade, and put your polyhedrons inside.

another solution will be to use DFN method with spheres for which Yade
is more adapted.

good luck
Ali