Re: [Question #685203]: problem in moving particles and existence of weight force on each particle

Mahdeyeh posted a new comment:
Thank you all for reply.

Dear Jan

> no need to sorry, thanks for following our instructions [1] :-)
I try my best but for following your instructins, but you know sometimes does not work! believe this! ;-)

> How do you know that "no force is applied on them"?
I check forces on bodies in simulation inspect window. before touching the ground, non of particles do not have force.

> it is a free fall. Do you want them to behave differently? Why? How?
why a particle (for example) which is on a side and is completely free, does not fall freely? apart of the others?

>  - time step of the simulation is low
If I increase time step, model will explode. (I checked! Particles do not have overlap.)

>  Better idea is to increase time step for the phase with no collisions.
I do not understand your mean about the phase with no collisions (I am an amateur) ! When should increase time step?

I really appreciate your kindness Jan.

Best regards,
Mahdeyeh