[Question #685223]: what are the input variables to get the micro-stress firled

I asked this question before[1], as I mentioned before YADE on the cluster right now doesn't have the TesselationWrapper module now, but I still want to get the micro-strain field and micro-stress field.

So I need to know what are the input variables to the TesselationWrapper to get these fields.
In reference 1 #7,  Jan told me what are the input variables for the micro-strain filed, indeed, this works very well. again, thanks to Jan.

If I want to get the micro-stress field.  except for the position and radius data for all the particles. what are the other variables I need to output?

############################
#"b" being a body
TW=TesselationWrapper()
TW.setState()
TW.computeVolumes()
s=bodyStressTensors()
stress = s[b.id]*4.*pi/3.*b.shape.radius**3/TW.volume(b.id)

According to the code given on the official website above, so I need to output the id and use the bodyStressTensors to get the stress??
or from this [2] reference (especially equation 39), I need to output all the contact force and contact point and do the cross product and the get the per particle stress.

thanks in advance

best,
yong

[1]:https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/684747