[Question #685303]: How to set coefficient of rolling friction

According to Rodaina Aboul Hosn(2017)[1],we can introduce rolling resistance by the rolling stiffness and coefficient of rolling friction.According [2],I use Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment().I find the rolling stiffness alphaKr[3], but I don't find the coefficient of rolling friction.How can I set coefficient of rolling friction?

In addition, rolling stiffnesses are proportional to the shear stiffness through dimensionless factors alphaKr[3]. I think the shear stiffness is calculated using Young's modulus,right?

Thanks for your any suggestion.

[1]https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10035-016-0687-0
[2]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/202803
[3]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=cohfrictmat#yade.wrapper.CohFrictMat.alphaKr