[Question #685624]: Packing of spheres

Is there a method to generate a porous material in Yade made of spheres that has same pore network/pore distribution of an actual sample? I am modeling stress-strain behavior of porous concrete using Yade and I'm trying to make the sphere packing and pore distribution relatively similar to the actual concrete sample.

I know its a difficult task but I would appreciate any thoughts, recommendations or links to relevant publications.

Thanks,
Othman