Re: [Question #685539]: shape orientation for Potential Block

Vasileios Angelidakis requested more information:
Hi Ali,

Last week we made some improvements in the code, including fixing a bug related to the particle orientation.
Can you please compile the latest trunk and let us know if the problem persists?

If the matter is not resolved, please send over a Minimal Working Script
(MWS) where you define a PB with oblique faces, along with the vertices
you used to construct this PB in the first place, so I can compare.

Kind regards,
Vasileios