Re: [Question #685624]: Controlling pore sizes in sphere packings

Othman Sh is still having a problem:
Robert,

That's really helpful. Thanks a lot for sharing this idea. Just a quick
question, when I delete spheres based on pores grid point " if a sphere
is a certain distance from a pore grid point, it should be deleted",
pores have different sizes, so if I specify fixed distance that if a
sphere is within, the sphere will be deleted, then I will end up having
constant pore size. Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks
Othman