Re: [Question #685539]: shape orientation for Potential Block

Vasileios Angelidakis posted a new comment:
Hi Ali,

Sorry for the late reply. I have checked your MWS and I agree the orientation is not calculated properly in this example.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I will keep you posted when I find the time to track the problem and fix it.
If you feel like having a look in the source code [1], two minds are better than one :)

All the best,
Vasileios

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/PotentialBlock.cpp