[Question #685836]: CohesionMoment

I'd like to involve cohesion and moment for contacts, and Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment [1] seems to be a proper one. However, I got few questions according to the introduction documents.
1. In [1], click on link ''Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment::momentRotationLaw '', it doesn't point to any specific position. Or maybe this is not a problem:)
2. Refer to ''CohFrictMat.momentRotationLaw'' [2], since I want to involve moment, I need to define the material something like:

O.materials.append(CohFrictMat(isCohesive=True,normalCohesion=1e6,shearCohesion=1e6,momentRotationLaw=True,etaRoll=0.1)).

In [2], it asks to go to ''CohFrictPhys.cohesionDisablesFriction'' [3], it says "is shear strength the sum of friction and adhesion or only adhesion? '' and the default value of [3] is false, does it mean that when set it as false, the shear strength is the sum of friction and adhesion?

3. Refer to ''CohFrictPhys.momentRotationLaw'' [4], [4] asks to go to ''Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment::always_use_moment_law'' [5],
I choose false (defalt value) for the purpose of computing moments only for cohesive contacts. However, in ''Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment'' [1], it says that ''Cohesive -type moment may also be included in the future'', it gives the feeling that Cohesive -type moment can not be achieved in this model currently, which makes me confused.

By the way, I also reviewed some papers which worked based on Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment. In general, they didn't consider cohesion and moment at the same time. This has deepened my doubt about if cohesion and moment can be taken into at the same time in terms of  Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment.

Could you please give some suggestions?
Many thanks.

Leonard

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=law2_scgeom6d_cohfrict#yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment