[Question #685867]: polyhedron in pfacets- mass center

Hi everyone,
I have a question about mass attribution for polyhedron in pfacet form.
as I guess the mass in pfacet form is attributed to the nodes (if I'm right), I would like to know if one has a complex polyhedron geometrically, the mass center in this case will not be in the real position by considering the spatial distribution of its nodes.

- if I'm wrong, I would like to know for a closed polyhedron in pfacet form, the mass center how is calculated?
- and is there a method to give a weight for each polyhedron and the position of its mass center?

Thanks a lot
Ali