[Question #685872]: How to change material properties during simulation

I'd like to change the material properties during simulation. For example, the frictionAngle in FrictMat(label=spheres), which is the O.materials[0]. I think there are three ways:

(1) O.materials[0].frictionAngle=radians(finalFricDegree)
(2) setContactFriction(radians(finalFricDegree))
(3) O.bodies[10].mat.frictionAngle=radians(finalFricDegree) #where O.bodies[10] is a sphere using material=spheres.

Are the three methods the same?

BTW, if I'd like to change the material properties of particular sphere,

In [1]: O.materials.append(FrictMat(label=sphere2))
Out [1]: 1
In [2]: O.boides[10].mat=O.material[1]

Is this valid for the continuous simulation?

Thanks for your any suggestion.