[Question #686136]: Introducing a wide distribution of the value of a parameter in a contact law

I would like to use the cohesive contact law Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment between the particles of
my packing but I would like to introduce a wide given stochastic distribution of the value of the adhesion, tensile strength and shear strength in the model, which are among the parameters of the contact law. How can  I handle that ??

Best regards,

V.