[Question #686382]: Flow around particles. CFD DEM coupling

I am studying an impact damper. It consists of a single ball in a cavity filled with fluid. I  checked the YADE openFOAM coupling and found that it uses a drag model to calculate the drag on a particle. I would like to calculate the fluid flow around the particle and then calculate the surface forces acting on it. Is it possible to do so.

I found that openFOAM pimpleDynFOAM can do rigid body dynamics to simulate the motion of a body in a fluid. However I did not find anything with contact dynamics.  I want to know if it is possible to couple YADE and openFOAM to solve the flow around a particle and also include contact dynamics.

Thanks

RKJ