[Question #686446]: saving image of polyhedrals in paraview format

Hi guys

I have some polyhedra particles, I want to save images of simulation in vtk and paraview format.
How I can do this ?

Another my problem is, when I use vtkExporter :
"
 vtkExporter = export.VTKExporter('//home/mahdeyeh/test/vtkExporter')
vtkExporter.exportPolyhedra('pos','b.state.pos')
"

It shows this error:
"NameError: global name 'exportPolyhedra' is not defined "

why? I write "from yade import export,polyhedra_utils" at the beginning of code.

Thanks for your time

Yade 2018.02b