Re: [Question #686343]: initial mean stress in Triaxial compaction when I used clumps

Alireza Sadeghi gave more information on the question:
Dear Jerome,

Thank you very much for your answer. For particles (instead of clumps)
the initial stress is zero, but when I use clumps, the initial stress is
zo high. The clumps did not touch the boundaries at the first time. why
does it show 1 kPa mean stress?

=>if I were you I would check your initial creation of sample to check things are as you want them to be.
What does it mean?do you mean that I should check each clumps individually?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Alireza