Re: [Question #686679]: escaping particles during compression

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Hello,

External links are discouraged for various reasons including: our goal
of maintaining a persistent searchable knowledge base, embedded code
encourages true minimal working examples, and of course the increased
convenience for the volunteers providing assistance. Thanks for
considering the simple requests found in our forum guidelines [1].

That said, based on your description it sounds like you may need to
increase the stiffness of your walls (or decrease your timestep, but I
assume you are using an auto-timestepper).

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask