Re: [Question #686970]: run yade in parallel

Mahdeyeh posted a new comment:

I add :  InsertionSortCollider(..., verletDist=.05), for above error  and it does not show but now when I run model it says this:

"WARN  /build/yade-KKgSmd/yade-1.20.0/pkg/common/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:80 insertionSortParallel: Parallel insertion: only 2 thread(s) used. The number of bodies is probably too small for allowing more threads, or the geometry is flat. The contact detection should succeed but not all available threads are used."

what should I do? is that decrease speed run?