Re: [Question #687174]: Plotted variables mismatch

Panos posted a new comment:
Hello Dr.  Jan Stránský
Thank you for your response,

You commented if that’s a problem: I believe it is. During experimental simulations that does not occur. It is not the result i was hoping for. That’s why I believe there is something wrong. Maybe in the way I record forces?
Further more:
>if it is related to rotation of the disk, probably it is related to friction
(Friction between Facets and the discrete elements?)
But would not friction also exist in the case, which the Disk only translates?
>if there is some excessive penetration depth
I need this to be the penetration depth. It is a variable, that I have to change and compare the results. But the "problem" also occurs in less excessive penetration depths.

Thanks for your comments