Re: [Question #687174]: Plotted variables mismatch

Sorry,
I have run your simulation (have not done it before) and now I see what you have meant. The problem is not forces (as I understood from the OP), but recorded "dz".
Disk[2].state.pos is "center" of a facet, which is rotating around disk center and naturally "bouncing back" in one half of the rotation.

do
'dz': trans.velocity*O.dt # disk center, same as setting zeroPoint
instead

Also consider to do this change in the stop condition

cheers