Re: [Question #686840]: sintered particles - interaction law

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hello Jerome,

Thanks for the feedback.
If I understand correctly,

1- I impose
"i.phys.unp = i.geom.un #plastic disp = current disp, i.e. the elastic deformation is null, fn=0"
for each contact of sintered particles,  after a first stage of interpenetration at the desired
amount with contact law "CohFrictPhys"

2- at the same time, for the contact between the two sintered particles considered, I change the
contact law to as basic FrictPhys_CundallStrack and I apply the new sintering force described
above with O.forces.addF.

Do you agree with that ??

Best,

Fr.