Re: [Question #686704]: PicklingError

Nima Goudarzi is still having a problem:
Thanks again,

The commands are exactly those mentioned in biaxialSmooth.py (please see
the top of the script for the commands). My surprise is that I can run
the same script on my laptop by exactly the same command I use on the
desktop (it does not work here as I mentioned).  I have always run Yade
scripts by dragging the Yade executable into my terminal and then
dragging the python script after that. This has always worked.

The problem with the Yade-batch link is that I do not have any table of
parameters and this is why I am surprised why an ordinary way for
running a script does not work.

The answer to your question is YES. I can run other scripts.

Also, as I don't clone YADE (usually), I use the download page for
downloading the last release of YADE. If you go to the download page in
the link you sent me, you can see that the latest release is Yade
2019.01a. Do I have to clone for a newer version?

Thanks again