[Question #687289]: DFNFlow engine / Negative pressure

Hello;

I've got a problem with fluid injection in a script. Two different results when they're ran in 2 different computers.

I've got a program simulating rock fractures caused by fluid injection on pre existing pores. The program runs well, but it ends up with error "negative volume for an ordinary pore".

When I try to see what happen using ParaView I see that the pressure is too high (3,2*10^+14) . I did the same process on another computer and it runs with the same error although the pressure values at ParaView are correct (starts from 0 and rises).

Has anyone already seen a similar problem?

Thanks in advance