Re: [Question #687404]: Simulation of a breakable clump of spheres mimicing the rock impct against a soil buffering

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>New here.

Welcome!

>I only found the functions without detailed explanation.

In the future, please reference these sorts of comments with a link. It
helps people to understand what resources you have or have not found,
and allows us to help you better.

>supporting bondage break,

Yes.

>enabling assigning random bond strength to each bond to simulate the
discontinuity in a rock?

Yes. But it is not for simulating discontinuity, it is for simulating
rock heterogeneity. [1][2]

>If so ,any reference or examples I can refer to ?

Yes. [3]

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/acousticemissions.html#consideration-of-rock-heterogeneity