Re: [Question #687404]: Simulation of a breakable clump of spheres mimicing the rock impct against a soil buffering

jasperb is still having a problem:
Hey
It is me again.

I have encountered 2 questions on my way establishing the model.
First I want to create a giant sphere consisting of several thousand of spheres. And the giant sphere is breakble, namely the bond between each member sphere is breakable. But I do knot know how to make the thousand particles generated by makeCloud compressed as sphere-like and assign different bonds to each contact.
The second is that, after the breakage, one giant sphere splits apart into several bonded bodies. Can I track these bodies's velocity? Will they become a joint body that I can call automatically?

Cheers
Jasper