Re: [Question #687871]: Outputs of the Triaxial code by Bruno Chareyre

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Please run the uncommented example script without modifying it and tell
us if everything works as intended.

>> 1- Is there any problem with getting the following message in the output right after "DEFINING ENGINES"?
>> The constructor with a shareWidget is deprecated, use the regular contructor instead.

How did you install yade? Seems like a libqglviewer problem.

>> 3- Why in the "APPLYING CONFINING PRESSURE" section the porosity is about 0.8 while I defined it as 0.35?
>> porosity= 0.8343868539188172

Because you arent using the part of the example script that reaches the
target porosity [1].

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/examples/triax-
tutorial/script-session1.py#L142