Re: [Question #687861]: GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper viscEl background

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

>> case of elasctic and viscoelastic (viscEl=True)

Can you please link to the materials/constitutive laws/parameters you
are referring to? We have a class reference for this very purpose [1].

>> I can see the sourcecode

Please link to the the the location you are referring to.

>> I have not found much in the Yade manual

See "Stability Considerations" of the Yade manual [2] which also points
to Abul Hosn et al. 2017 [3].

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html