Re: [Question #687977]: makeCloud question

ehsan benabbas is still having a problem:
Thank you very much for your answers.

About those rejected posts, I asekd questions and then realized I can
merged them in one and that is why I tried to remove them. sorry if that
bothered you and anybody else and thank you for letting me know. The
only reason was that I could not find the remove or delete option
because sometimes we want to delete our questions for any possible
reason. Rejection was the only choice I found.

1- I want to define particles with radius between 0.1 mm and 0.3 mm. that is why in makecloud function I used like the following
sp.makeCloud(mn,mx,0.2,0.5,num_spheres,False, 0.95,seed=1)
which this line comes from [2]. I just realized 0.2 should be rMean and 0.5 should be RelFuzz which leads to partitcles' radius between 0.1mm and 0.3mm.

2- when I use it like "function(attribute = value)"  I get error in this
line and by "function( value)" it works so that's way I was wondering
about the order of "values" .

3- Oh tahnk you. I searched it by ctrl+f but strangely couldn't find it.

4- This is my main question actually and my goal. If this command
 sp.makeCloud(mn,mx,rMean=0.2,rRelFuzz=0.5,periodic=False,num=num_spheres,porosity=targetPorosity,seed=1)
is just a cloud, and liek an initial guess. then how should we get our target sample? I am using the reaching porosity section of [2] by the following line for define the packing
sp.makeCloud(mn,mx,0.2,0.5,num_spheres,False, 0.95,seed=1)
but It seems cannot be converged and it seems like to change the frictional angle to reach the porosity which is not ok. Still I am wondering how to define a packing with 30 degree for frictional angle, "20mm*20mm*20mm" dimensions, initial porosity of 0.4, 2e4 number of particles, minimum radius=0.1, and maximum radius=0.3 because this is the sample I want to study.