Re: [Question #687871]: Outputs of the Triaxial code by Bruno Chareyre

ehsan benabbas gave more information on the question:
Oh you're right. I didn't pay attention to "young". as my specimen
dimensions are 20 mm. the confining stresses should be "300Kpa" which is
equal to "0.3 Mpa= 0.3 N/mm2" . I chose Mpa to make "mm" consistent. So,
in this case I think I should change the value of "young". I'm not sure
what's the unit of "5e6 young" in the code. Could you please tell me its
unit? I should make it consistent with Newton and mm. Even I should make
the unit of density consistent. So in this case, since the density is
equal to 2e3 kg/m3 , it should be change to 2e13 N/mm3 as well. right?