Re: [Question #687871]: Outputs of the Triaxial code by Bruno Chareyre

Jan Stránský requested more information:
>> what is a typical value of triax.meanStress? is there any chance the second condition can be non-randomly reach?
> There is no typical value of mean stress. It's an average value of stresses in X,Y, and Z directions. Yes maybe, I should check, however I think it did not converge.

Sorry for not being specific enough. My doubts are about the value triax.goal1=-0.3.
Why did you choose this value? What is wrong with original 10000?
The typical value of triax.meanStress I meant w.r.t. the defined goal -0.3.
With young=5e6, I would expect that even random stress fluctuations would be much higher than 0.3. That's why I asked if the condition (-0.3-triax.meanStress)/0.3<0.001 could be fulfilled .