Re: [Question #687404]: Simulation of a breakable clump of spheres mimicing the rock impct against a soil buffering

1.
since it is a composition of individual bodies, you cannot "control the overall breakable "clump"".
Assign velocity to each member is a standard way, not workaround

2.
> I could not check the interaction information by O.interactions[#particleID1,#particleID2]
> YADE will say that no such interactions

you cannot check that interaction, because (as Yade informs you) there
is no such interaction.

> Is there any way that I can just check the desired contact pair?

the "traditional" way, just treat the case of non-existent interaction:
try:
   i = O.interactions[i1,i2]
except IndexError:
   pass

3.
> there are already thousands of interactions
> Is there any way I could ignore the inside contacts temporarily so that I could capture the impact moment?

"remember" the already existing interactions and do not consider them in
the desired computation

cheers