Re: [Question #688165]: Error after pressing the "Play" button

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

This error is a known issue [1]. Sadly it is an issue on matplotlib's
end, not Yade's.

Can you confirm that it does not happen when you run the unedited
example script?

It has been alleviated in the past by controlling the frequency of
plotting [2], so I suspect you made a change to the frequency of
plotting. But with out your script, I am just making guesses.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/issues/110
[2]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/670492