Re: [Question #688165]: Error after pressing the "Play" button

ehsan benabbas is still having a problem:
Hello,

Thanks for letting me know about [1]. There's no any way to solve this?
The question that I don't know the answer clearly is that after pressing
the "Play" button, the data in output files (let say we have a text
output file) will be increased based on the deformation we are getting
in 3Dshow window? This is because when the run is finished, the 3Dshow
window pops up but packing is in it's initial state and it will have
deformation after choosing the "Play" button. That is why I am not sure
when the analysis is finished? after running the code or after pressing
the "Play" button and waiting for deformation.

> Can you confirm that it does not happen when you run the unedited example script?
Yes I confirm that. Why that happens when I edit this code?

> It has been alleviated in the past by controlling the frequency of plotting [2], so I suspect you made a change to the frequency of plotting. But with out your script, I am just making guesses.
I will share my code in the next comment.