Re: [Question #688250]: code for sand drop simulation

Estefany Carmona Alvarez is still having a problem:
I appreciate your prompt and correct response.
I already corrected the code Ig2, but as for the simulation, I continue with the same problem. I don't know if I'm using the code well. Since I don't identify what the GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper command function is?

I applied it like this ...

... [Ip2_PolyhedraMat_PolyhedraMat_PolyhedraPhys()], #controla las posibles combinaciones de interaccion de los mat en la simulaci
[Law2_PolyhedraGeom_PolyhedraPhys_Volumetric()]), #Son las leyes matematicas que se van a estudiar en el comportamiento de la simulacion este codigo no creo ningun cuerpo ni interaccion
GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(),
NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-9.81))] #Corresponde al motor que une todas las leyes fisico matematicas de movimiento y compartamiento del material simulado

GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(defaultDt=4*PWaveTimeStep())

thank you very much for your help