Re: [Question #688250]: code for sand drop simulation

> Since I don't identify what the GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper command
function is?

GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper is one of your engines. I meant to add defaultDt argument to it:
###
O.engines=[ForceResetter(),
InsertionSortCollider(...),
InteractionLoop(...),
GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(defaultDt=0.001),
NewtonIntegrator(...)]
###

> GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(defaultDt=4*PWaveTimeStep())

PWaveTimeStep() does not work here as you have no spheres in the
simulation (this was the source of one of the warnings and having too
large time step without defaultDt argument)

cheers