Re: [Question #688269]: Have control on the test: O.run , time step , increments, iterations

ehsan benabbas gave more information on the question:
Hi Jerome and thank s for your explanations.

Ok. So, the step is actually the time step which is O.iter. Am I right?
If that's the case, so "A" should be the maximum number of increments(of
time).  In this case, is it possible to set the time increment (time
step) to a specific value we want?

In my code which is similar to [1], I have O.(A.True) in 3 different lines/parts of the code.  Let's say I set A=1000.
First of all, O.iter is shown in the order of 1000. Like, 1000, 2000, 3000 instead of 1,2,3 ...
Second of all, in the code and for the first part, it goes like 1000, 2000, 3000, ... up to 30000. In the second use of O.run, it goes like 31000, 32000, 33000, ... up to, 900000. And in the third part(use of O.run) it goes far beyond 1000,000.

( I just avoid to copy my code here to make this question general and
not messy, but if you think it's better to copy the code, let me know
please.)

Thanks again for your help!