Re: [Question #688250]: code for sand drop simulation

Estefany Carmona Alvarez gave more information on the question:
how can I do so that the polyhedra have a free fall ?, in the w it is seen
that they fall in block.  The idea is to simulate the sand fall naturally.

2. In the code that I sent you the particles are large, but it is a matter
of visualization of the functions.  Actually the particle size ranges from
0.000008 to 0.00475.  The idea is that these polyhedra are deposited inside
the two cylinders.

Thanks Jan