Re: [Question #688250]: code for sand drop simulation

Jan Stránský requested more information:
I am sorry, I am lost again :-)

> how can I do so that the polyhedra have a free fall ?, in the w it is
seen that they fall in block. The idea is to simulate the sand fall
naturally.

what is "in the w"?
what is "fall in block"?
The polyhedrons do have a free fall, or? NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-9.81)) apply constant downward force, the polyhedrons has no interactions and thus fall freely, "naturally". Do you observe a different situation?

> 2. In the code that I sent you the particles are large, but it is a matter
of visualization of the functions. Actually the particle size ranges from
0.000008 to 0.00475. The idea is that these polyhedra are deposited inside
the two cylinders.

Currently the polyhedrons cannot be deposited inside the cylinders,
simply because they are larger than the cylinders. If you want to
discuss a different situation, please update the script to discuss the
same situation.

thanks