Re: [Question #688116]: Is it possible to make bonded particles share the same velocity when using JCFpm?

jasperb is still having a problem:
Hey
Thank you so much for your advice.

I also found in [Scholtes2012] that the interaction range coefficient is already implemented in YADE which achieves the high ratio of tensile strength to compression strength. But I searched in the document and found nothing related to this keyword"interaction range". And I also check engines connected with JCFPM but found no concerned attributes. Could you please hhelp me with it?
Thanks!

Jasper

*Scholtès, L., Donzé, F.V. (2012), Modelling progressive failure in
fractured rock masses using a 3D Discrete Element Method. International
Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences (52), pages 18–30. DOI
10.1016/j.ijrmms.2012.02.009 (fulltext)